I am signing up for another reading challenge: the 2011 Show Me the Free Challenge is hosted by The Unread Reader. This one should be fun. Looks like e-galleys don’t count, but I am cheap so I have plenty of other free e-books to read too. I am excited to be part of the challenge. Read below or follow the image below to sign up and get more information on this challenge. I am going for the coupon clipper level.
- If you blog, create a post announcing your participation in the challenge. Please include a link back to this post.
- Non blogger must publish reviews on some type of public domain such as Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble to enter the monthly giveaway.
- When you post your book review, you MUST say how you obtained the free read. Please make your source clear.
- You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them.
- Crossovers to other reading challenges is acceptable, but galley e-books DO NOT count. Again, this is a Reading Challenge to read as many of the FREE e-books legally offered for your e-reader. To get started, check out the Top 100 Free books on Amazon, or the Free e-books on Barnes & Noble.
- Any linked reviews that do not meet the guidelines will not be entered into the monthly drawing for the prize of the month.
Coupon Clipper: 12 Books
Penny Pincher: 24 Books
Super Saver: 30+ Books
My books will be listed below as I read them:
1. Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, Book 3) by Faith Hunter
2. The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross
3. The House of Dark Shadows (Dreamhouse Kings, Book 1) by Robert Liparulo
4. The Abandoned by Amanda Stevens
5. The Secret of the Magic Ring by Karen McQuestion
6. Waterfall (River of Time Series) by Lisa T. Bergren