Right now I am not accepting a large number of books for review. I have a large backlog of books to review.
That being said if you do want me to review a book for you please make sure it follows the below guidelines before you request a review:
- It must be fantasy or graphic novel; I cannot count the number of requests I get for me to review something “a bit different”. I don’t like thrillers, mysteries, cooking books, etc that much so I probably won’t give it a decent review.
- Please no independent authors. I get many, many requests everyday to review self-published or independently published works. When I started blogging I accepted them all and found that about 5% of these self-published/independent works were actually readable. I have a few self-published authors I work with but I no longer have time to weed through the other 95% of requests.
- That’s it! Those are my guidelines. Please note that I don’t respond to all review request because I honestly just don’t have the time to. I work full time and have a very busy child…so this is a hobby and I do the best I can to respond…but sometimes it just doesn’t happen.
- I prefer to be contacted through one of the communities I review through such as Amazon, Librarything, or Goodreads. See the Contact Me section of this blog for that information.
I review on a 5 sword rating system.