Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This weeks top 10 are “Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders”
My top ten are listed below in no particular order. It’s a mix of worst and best…
1. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer: A corny ended to what started out as a great series.
2. Foretold by Jana Oliver: A wonderful ending to a wonderful series
3. Matched by Ally Condie: This was a very lackluster ending to a series that started out pretty spectacular.
4. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray: Wonderful series but this was a strangely anti-climatic end to it.
5. The Kingmakers by Susan and Clay Griffit: Wonderful ending to a spectacular series.
6. The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke: A spectacular close to this wonderful duology.
7. Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris: Actually the last 4 or so books in this series were really disappointing for me.
8. Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams: Kind of a let down after the earlier books in the series.
9. The Heir of Novron by Michale J. Sullivan: Wonderful conclusion to this epic fantasy series.
10. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson: Excellent conclusion to this wonderful series.