How does this work? The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!
1. Keep My Review Pile Under Control. I did a great job of this last year and would love to continue to do it this year.
2. Reduce my TBR Pile. I have all these books I want to read and then I get all these other books I want to read….I totally failed on this last year. Hopefully I can do better this year.
3. Don’t get review books that are late in a series I haven’t started reading. I do this all the time. I see the third or fourth book in a series I want to read up for review and grab it. Then I read the 1st book and HATE it. Then I slog through the rest of the series until I get to the review book. It’s depressing and time consuming. Repeat after me: “I will not request books from the middle of a series where I haven’t read the first book in the series yet.”
4. Do more spontaneous posting and be more socially active. This is another resolution from last year. I did okay on it last year. I would like to do better this year. However, I work….I have a kid…I do a lot of volunteer work….soooooo. Yeah, that may not work out well for me. But we will see.
Please follow via any of the tools on the right side of my blog, just pick one (they are listed below as well):
– Blog Lovin’
– Feedburner RSS or Email Subscription
– Networked Blogs
– Linky Followers
– Google Plus
This week’s featured blog is: