Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This weeks top 10 are “Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon”
You can see my “Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon” below, in no particular order.
1. Firelight by Kristen Callihan – Lord Archer anyone? Him and Miranda make each other better people and the romance between them is so sweet and sizzling. Archer is absolutely swoon-worthy.
2. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost – Bones is just, well…totally awesome.
3. Where She Went by Gayle Foreman – Two souls torn by tragedy but so obviously made for each other…oh so swoonwrothy.
4. Lover Awakened by JR Ward – I am not huge fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series but I really did enjoy this book which is Zsadist’s story. He is such a tortured character and watching him find love was very swoony.
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead- This is the book where Sydney and Adrian finally have some big romantic breaktroughs.
7. Scarlet by AG Gaughen
8. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
9. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
10. The Pirate’s Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke