Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This weeks top 10 are “Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List”
You can see my “Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List” below, in no particular order.
1. Format and add instructions to my list of All Reviews written. It’s there and it’s in alphabetical order. My husband and I wrote it in PHP so it should automatically update when it has new entries. Now I just need to get searching instructions on there.
2. Get my TBR pile down to 200 books. It has hovered at 270ish books for the last couple years…I would love to make a dent it in rather than tread water.
3. Finally read the WVMP Vampire series by Jeri Smith-Ready. I have all the books…I just read to read them!
4. Start posting all my audiobook reviews on to Audible.com
5. Sign up for more Giveaway Hops. I love doing these, they are fun, generate a lot of traffic, and are a great way to give all those ARCs I have laying around to people who want to read them!
6. Read Kate Forsyth’s The Witches of Eileanan. I have had this series forever and really want to read it.
7. Read the first book in Sanderson’s new Stormlight Archives epic fantasy series, again I have it on my book shelf…
8. Do more bookish youtube videos. I do a book haul video each week but I would love to do more video reviews.
9. Clean up my pile of books that I have finished; decide which ones to sell, which ones to swap, which ones to donate, and which ones to keep!
10.Make my son go through his books, we need to get rid of baby books and board books that he is way too old for now!