Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This weeks top 10 are “Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own”
You can see my “Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own” below, in no particular order.
1. Kindle Paperwhite
2. Post-it Note Bookmarks (rather than using plain post-it notes).
3. Bookshelf for my office (most of my books are in my bedroom and basement on bookshelves, I would love a small one for my office).
4. Prizm glasses so I don’t get a stiff neck from prolonged reading in bed.
5. Transparent Book Weight: This is pretty darn cool and could solve my problem of holding books open while taking notes. Right now I use my cell phone as a paper weight.
6. Magic Book Clip: Again to hold my books open.
7. Mark my Time Book Mark: Would be great to have a clock on my book so I can keep an eye on the time. Also good for calculating reading times for my son!
8. I love these Finger Book Marks that let you keep track of what line you started reading at.
9. I also wouldn’t mind having one of these very cool book maps.
10. If I can’t get a Kindle Paperwhite soon, then I definitely like to invest in a good book light for my Kindle rather than usign the LED flashlight app on my cell to light my Kindle for nighttime reading. Something like the Kindle Kandle would be great.