Happy New Years to you all! Thanks again for following 🙂 Below you will find my wrap-up post for 2014.
This year I ended up reading 322 books, that’s nearly 70 more books than last year. My goal was 250 books, which I hit. So it was a great year for reading. You can go to the full list of books read here. I have also broken them down into category below by genre and age group.
I focused mostly on book reviews (5-7 per week) and blog hops this year, those are what seem to generate the most traffic.
If there is anything you would like to see more of next year? Please comment and let me know!
Urban Fantasy/Paranormal: 81
Science Fiction: 23
Graphic Novel: 86
Historical Fiction: 9
General Fiction: 28
By Age Group:
Young Adult: 140
Middle Grade: 53
I completed all of my reading challenges this year.
I am looking forward to a number of reading challenges next year as well. You can see my reading challenge stats for 2014 below.
– Series Reading Challenge (25/12 books) complete!
– Ebook Reading Challenge (90/50 books) complete!
– Chunkster Reading Challenge (20/20 books) complete!
– Graphic Novel Reading Challenge (85/24 books) complete!
– Audio Book Reading Challenge (38/25 books) complete!
– Fairy Tales Retold Reading Challenge (17/12 books) complete!
– You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge (301/200 books) complete!
– 100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge (104/100 books) complete!