This year I am joining the 2017 New Release Challenge hosted by (un)Conventional Book Views.
The rules for the 2017 New Release Challenge are simple:
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2017.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2017 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2017, and sign-ups are open until February 15th 2017.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
There are five levels in the New Release Challenge:
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
I am going for the New Release Veteran (61-100 books per year). I will list my books below as I read them!
1. Dawn Study (Soulfinders, Book 3) by Maria V. Snyder
2. Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day by Seanan McGuire
3. The Turn (The Hollows Prequel, Book 0.1) by Kim Harrison
4. Miranda and Caliban by Jacqueline Carey
5. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
6. Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, Book 1) by Vic James
7. Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
8. News Prints by Ru Xu
9. Etched in Bone (The Others, Book 5) by Anne Bishop
10. Shadows of the Lost Sun (Map to Everywhere, Book 3) by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis
11. Magic for Nothing (Incryptid, Book 6) by Seanan McGuire
12. Final Girls by Mira Grant
13. The Waking Land by Callie Bates
14. Dragonwatch (Fablehaven Adventure, Book 1) by Brandon Mull
15. Missing by Kelley Armstrong