This year I am joining the 2018 New Release Challenge hosted by (un)Conventional Book Views.
The rules for the 2018 New Release Challenge are simple:
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2018.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2018 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2018, and sign-ups are open until February 15th 2018.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
There are five levels in the New Release Challenge:
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
I am going for the New Release Pro (31-61 books per year). I will list my books below as I read them!
1. Chaotic Good by Whitney Gardner
2. Deadly Sweet (Spellwork Syndicate, Book 1) by Lola Dodge
3. Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children, Book 3) by Seanan McGuire
4. Niourk by Stefan Wul and Olivier Vatine
5. Audrey’s Magic Nine by Michelle Wright, Courtney Huddleston, Tracy Bailey
6. Everless (Everless, Book 1) by Sara Holland
7. The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, Book 1) by Tui T. Sutherland and Mike Holmes
8. A Conspiracy of Stars (Faloiv, Book 1) by Olivia A. Cole
9. Black Butler Vol. 25 by Yana Toboso