Hope you all had a Happy New Years! Thanks again for following 🙂 Below you will find my wrap-up post for 2017.
This year I ended up reading 260 books, which was the exact same amount I read last year…which is kind of crazy. My goal was 250 books, which I hit. So it was a great year for reading. You can go to the full list of books read here. I have also broken them down into category below by genre and age group.
I focused mostly on book reviews and reading challenges this year (about 5-7 per week).
If there is anything you would like to see more of next year? Please comment and let me know!
Urban Fantasy/Paranormal: 68
Science Fiction: 8
Graphic Novel: 94
Historical Fiction: 10
Contemporary Fiction: 11
By Age Group:
Young Adult: 98
Middle Grade: 38
I completed all of my reading challenges this year.
I am looking forward to a number of reading challenges next year as well. You can see my reading challenge stats for 2017 below.
– YA Reading Challenge (Progress: 104/100) DONE!
– Paranormal Reading Challenge (Progress: 76/75) DONE!
– Graphic Novel Reading Challenge (Progress: 94/52) DONE!
– Audiobook Reading Challenge (Progress: 39/25) DONE!
– Steampunk Reading Challenge (Progress: 27/26) DONE!
– Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge (Progress: 196/100) DONE!
– You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge (Progress: 250/200) DONE!
– New Release Reading Challenge (Progress: 68/61) DONE!
– Mount TBR Reading Challenge (Progress: 108/100) DONE!
I was somewhat successful in reducing my TBR pile this year. I ended 2016 with 194 books in my TBR pile. I ended this year with 174 books in my TBR pile. Yay!!! If only I can do that for a few more years in a row I might actually get through all my books at some point! Below is a chart of my progress since 2012.
|End of Year||# Books TBR|